What's new

What did you do to your Trailboss today? 🛠️

Ready lift 1.75” kit with UCAs and 285/75/18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. It also has Amp power boards and a couple other little things here and there.

FDA979BE-2ED6-4B68-95C2-430748FFF05F.jpeg

Ready lift 1.75” kit with UCAs and 285/75/18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. It also has Amp power boards and a couple other little things here and there.

View attachment 149

Those nittos might be the next tires I put on mine. However, be careful in 4WD.. from what I understand, you can’t use 4WD with the ready lift.

Those nittos might be the next tires I put on mine. However, be careful in 4WD.. from what I understand, you can’t use 4WD with the ready lift.

Not true about 4WD. The 2” kit discourages the use 4 HI AUTO, but no issues with this one.

The tires are great. I had them on my last truck and they ride and wear nice.

Changed badging to black as well, black widow muffler and flapper delete, clear film on entire front end and door sills, bullet antenna, tint. Comifornia won't allow JLT catch can or cold air intake delivery to me so I shall ship to a friend in a free state. Also eagerly waiting for the DFM disabler to be released!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 206
Got the Range Tech Pulsar LT installed today :)
I'm jealous, I had to send mine to Texas first then to CA since they wouldn't ship to me. Does it work how its advertised? Happy with it?

Install pretty straight foward?

I am very happy with it! However to disconnect the connection, the release for it isn’t on the instructions. I ended up breaking the little black tap they tell you to press in the instructions due to how much force I was trying to pull them apart with.

The release.. if you look around the outside shroud of the connector.. there will be one corner on the bottom side, that is kinda cut out a little bit. That is the release to separate them. And I will say, it’s pretty ingenious. I’ll pop my hood tomorrow and post a picture, or video if I can, of that release for you.

I am very happy with it! However to disconnect the connection, the release for it isn’t on the instructions. I ended up breaking the little black tap they tell you to press in the instructions due to how much force I was trying to pull them apart with.

The release.. if you look around the outside shroud of the connector.. there will be one corner on the bottom side, that is kinda cut out a little bit. That is the release to separate them. And I will say, it’s pretty ingenious. I’ll pop my hood tomorrow and post a picture, or video if I can, of that release for you.
Thanks for the heads up. There is a YouTube video from Range with him disconnecting the plug with what looks like one hand but definitely a trick to it. Hate dealing with plugs, always worried about messing something up. At least it's easy to get to. Hows she drive without the DFM?

RC shackles. I don’t like trimming plastic for anything, but you have to with these. Like them a lot better than the red hooks though.

B455892A-24C8-4ABE-9D31-B9A575E570EC.png

this is for everyone who hasn’t seen the video..

but, so far, it’s been great. The auto start/stop lifter light stayed on. But the vehicle hasn’t turned off once while at a sign or light. I know the DFM is off because I have more on demand power, and my fuel economy has dropped. Sorry steelboss, you’re about to be in the single digits lmao.
Thanks for the video, even better than the one from Range! Yeah I didnt buy the truck to count my mpg so I'm good there. I want my V8 100% of the time, especially with aftermarket exhaust funky sound it makes dropping cylinders. Mine should be here later this week, I'll let you know how it turns out.

Thanks for the video, even better than the one from Range! Yeah I didnt buy the truck to count my mpg so I'm good there. I want my V8 100% of the time, especially with aftermarket exhaust funky sound it makes dropping cylinders. Mine should be here later this week, I'll let you know how it turns out.

Oh I know man, I gotta tease a little since I know you have been having a ton of fun! I got lucky with shipping to Alaska.. it was like $50 for the standard shipping, but an extra $10 for next day air. I took the next day lol.

Which I have to say, it’s great in the snow.

Most Reactions

Back