What's new

What did you do to your Trailboss today? 🛠️

Since joining, i added a retrax pro bed cover, blacked out the z71 and the rest of the front bowtie and put on the AVS low-pro hood deflector.. ordered a set of fender flares and windown vent/rain visors. Amp powered steps to come and possibly the yakima surf racks..
20201110_113428.jpg

Thanks bro! If the dealership had 1 like yours it would a bit of a struggle to choose.
Yes sir! Thanks, yeah I've grown to love it more and more. I will even more when my Range Pulsar LT arrives. The anticipation is killing me

Ordered a Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake System today! I will be sure and post a review and pictures after I get it installed.
I'm anxious to get it on and experience the improved sound, performance (seat of my pants anyway) and fuel economy...and of course the great looks of this quality component!!

Yes sir! Thanks, yeah I've grown to love it more and more. I will even more when my Range Pulsar LT arrives. The anticipation is killing me

I can’t post a picture to a message, so here it goes on this.

you should upgrade the velcro that comes with it, to this.. don’t worry, it comes in black. Should be able to find it at Walmart, Lowe’s, or Home Depot.

BB91B5BA-A321-438C-A33F-4FF44250E102.jpeg

I put a the Airaid junior system on today with the dry filter. Had this system on my 18 Silverado and really liked it.
KIMG0477.JPG
KIMG0478.JPG

The tips came black on mine(midnight edition) along with all the badges.
So far I have:
Tinted the windows all around. (must-have in Arizona)
Suntek clear bra the whole front(bumper, hood, fenders, mirrors, grille)
JLT oil catch can (must-have for direct injection).
Ceramic coating
Mine was midnight edition no black tips though?

If the window sticker says MIdnight Edition, then the dealer swapped the tips off yours

Installed my Roto-Fab intake, I'm pleased. Looks great, with good quality components and R&R instructions.

I like that it's not obnoxiously loud when I step on it but you can tell it's there, it's more of an aggressive intake sound now...like it's growling!

The truck feels strong under heavy acceleration, still stock exhaust but you can note a slightly deeper note at idle and rev!

Fuel economy....we'll see!

I like it!!
IMG_2114.jpg

Last edited:
this is for everyone who hasn’t seen the video..

but, so far, it’s been great. The auto start/stop lifter light stayed on. But the vehicle hasn’t turned off once while at a sign or light. I know the DFM is off because I have more on demand power, and my fuel economy has dropped. Sorry steelboss, you’re about to be in the single digits lmao.
Funny story to me at least. Im a Chevy dealer technician and there was zero information on how these connectors came apart. When the new body style trucks came out I had an electrical issue and TAC wanted me to check terminal tension in this connector. I had myself and 3 other guys trying to figure this crap out. It sounds stupid now with a video showing how to do it but we were soo confused. One guy grabbed that corner on accident and BOOM thing pulled right up. GM gave us no information on any of this. Ever since then I have loved these connectors.

Funny story to me at least. Im a Chevy dealer technician and there was zero information on how these connectors came apart. When the new body style trucks came out I had an electrical issue and TAC wanted me to check terminal tension in this connector. I had myself and 3 other guys trying to figure this crap out. It sounds stupid now with a video showing how to do it but we were soo confused. One guy grabbed that corner on accident and BOOM thing pulled right up. GM gave us no information on any of this. Ever since then I have loved these connectors.
I had the same issue just doing everything I could to separate them lmao! But I will say, they are genius!!

Most Reactions

Back