What's new

You actually use your truck?

Calhoon

Reaction score
Do any of you guys actually use this truck for what it was made for? I joined this forum for more info than how to make my truck look cool and how big of tires I could fit while driving to the mall...

F7182AEE-61A9-4B31-A2E0-983AAF64354D.png

Short answer is yes... but keep in mind that a lot of people who use their trucks for truck stuff also like to personalize their trucks and increase ground clearance with bigger tires, etc.

Do any of you guys actually use this truck for what it was made for? I joined this forum for more info than how to make my truck look cool and how big of tires I could fit while driving to the mall...

Bought my TB on the 10th of Feb. Took the wife to Yuba Goldfields for Valentines day, she was petrified that a branch nonchalantly scraped down the whole left side of my $64K truck with only 187 miles on it! It buffed out real nice with the $1400 Ceramic coating I had done. I cant wait till the snow melts on my mining claim up near La Porte.

Nice work! I had a friend put a full 3M wrap on my truck. Had a few branches get through but that coating is pretty damn tough.

I don’t use my truck at all. Just like I didn’t use my Corvette.
i enjoy making my cars and trucks into what I like. I enjoy them but I use them as toys👍
I did use my trucks and cars when I was younger but now I just make them look good to me😂

Got a load of Firewood for the first time in my new truck. It's interesting with the new bed geometry-- 7 inches wider inside than earlier pickups. Fitted just about the same 1/3 cord of firewood, TB short bed versus 2011 standard bed. I also use my Corvette regularly and have put nearly 25,000 miles on it in almost 3 years.

p.s.: I use a heavy tarp in the bed, so no scratches from firewood and easy wood-chips clean-up. Still only 1,200 miles new. :)

Got a load of Firewood for the first time in my new truck. It's interesting with the new bed geometry-- 7 inches wider inside than earlier pickups. Fitted just about the same 1/3 cord of firewood, TB short bed versus 2011 standard bed. I also use my Corvette regularly and have put nearly 25,000 miles on it in almost 3 years.

p.s.: I use a heavy tarp in the bed, so no scratches from firewood and easy wood-chips clean-up. Still only 1,200 miles new. :)
Then I guess I do use mine too.
I put a kayak in the bed last week😎

Yeah, it gets used for sure. Owned for 8months and it already has 12k miles and is covered with pinstripes, running boards are smashed from sliding on rocks. I use 4wd frequently in the sand washes, snow, and to cross a few creeks. Hauls my Jeep up the mountain, my dirtbike to the trail, and moves a 9500lbs trailer just fine. It's a truck and gets used as such. Also keeps my boy safe! These are the photos I have, didn't take them myself, I usually don't see my truck doing truck stuff and think "I gotta take a picture of this" so sorry for the lame photos.
alpine fishing.jpg

Attachments

• firewood.jpg
    firewood.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 61
  • button masher.jpg
    button masher.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 60

Most Reactions

Back