What's new

Chevy Trailboss Pics

IMG_3232.JPEG

Here is a video from a few days of 4wheeling in Moab. This is cuts from a few different trails. We were able to complete the entire Fins and Things trail. It is rated by the guide books as difficult and not recommended for long wheelbase vehicles. It pushed my stock Trail Boss to it's limit clearance wise. Other than that it performed incredibly well. But we did take some hits. My trail mods are front end leveling kit and rock sliders. Without those I would have torn up the truck. Even with those I tore up a slider and exhaust tips. But it was worth it to spend time on an epic 4wd adventure in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. This truck wheeled with the Jeeps and Razors and held its own. It sticks like glue on the climbs and descents. I am thrilled to be putting this thing through it's paces. So far it has done nothing but impress me with it's capabilities. I was concerned about the sidewalls on the Duratracks but they were fine and man did they stick. I said before I air down to 20 lbs but not anymore. I'm sticking to 25 lbs, the truck is too heavy to go less than that. I can't wait for them to wear out so I can go bigger and better.

Kind Regards
Steve

Just picked up my new 2021 TB yesterday; love it so far; waiting for the bed cover to arrive for install; scheduled to get ceramic coat next week; not sure what else I will be doing but I'm thinking of having the exhaust tips powder coated black

Attachments

• IMG_1517.jpg
    IMG_1517.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_1518.jpg
    IMG_1518.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1519.jpg
    IMG_1519.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_1520.jpg
    IMG_1520.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1521.jpg
    IMG_1521.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 141
Just picked up my new 2021 TB yesterday; love it so far; waiting for the bed cover to arrive for install; scheduled to get ceramic coat next week; not sure what else I will be doing but I'm thinking of having the exhaust tips powder coated black
Wheres the sliding back window that the LT is supposed to have?

Wheres the sliding back window that the LT is supposed to have?
Wasn't aware that it was supposed to have one---=-and it doesn't! I've had F150's before with the sliding glass and never once ever opened it so I'm sure we won't miss it; and it's not listed on the window sticker

Wasn't aware that it was supposed to have one---=-and it doesn't! I've had F150's before with the sliding glass and never once ever opened it so I'm sure we won't miss it; and it's not listed on the window sticker
Beautiful truck, it's just the first LT ive ever seen without the sliding back window. Theres 4 within 3 blocks of my house and they all have sliding back windows , as does mine

Beautiful truck, it's just the first LT ive ever seen without the sliding back window. Theres 4 within 3 blocks of my house and they all have sliding back windows , as does mine
Could it be that the sliding back window is an option that just wasn't included on mine? or is it a mistake????

Could it be that the sliding back window is an option that just wasn't included on mine? or is it a mistake????
Good question. When I was building mine on the GM website I never saw an option to have it without. I was under the impression that all LT’s had the sliding window.

Here’s my sticker. It’s part of convenience pack 2

Attachments

• FD4323EA-496B-49BA-BD5F-FCAE604BC4D5.jpeg
    FD4323EA-496B-49BA-BD5F-FCAE604BC4D5.jpeg
    443.5 KB · Views: 141

Most Reactions

Back