Floor mats

azwiley1

Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2026
Messages
60
Media
3
Reaction score
33
Location
Tucson AZ
Current Ride
2022 Silverado LT Trail Boss Z71 5.3l
Current Ride #2
2008 Kawasaki Vulcan VN900 Classic
Military
Army Vet 1989 - 2005
I have a set of, I presume, OE floor mats that I no longer need.

It's a two peice rear mat, for a TB equiped with the OE underseat storage, but may work without it or with an aftermarket setup, and a set of fronts with the Z71 logo on them.

They do not sit completely flat or along the contors of the floor in some area, like where the rears would hug the underseat storage, but there are no rips or tars in them.

Lets talk a reasonable price, I was thinking $100 plus S&H
 

Attachments

  • Front.webp
    Front.webp
    146.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Rear.webp
    Rear.webp
    209.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I have a set of, I presume, OE floor mats that I no longer need.

It's a two peice rear mat, for a TB equiped with the OE underseat storage, but may work without it or with an aftermarket setup, and a set of fronts with the Z71 logo on them.

They do not sit completely flat or along the contors of the floor in some area, like where the rears would hug the underseat storage, but there are no rips or tars in them.

Lets talk a reasonable price, I was thinking $100 plus S&H
Did you sell these already? I bought them off of the Chevy app but fedex messed up everything. I bought weather tech at O’Reilly auto parts for temporary fix and ordered some off Amazon hoping they fit like they say they will. If anything I would like to buy them if all else fails n you don’t get rid of them before hand
 
Did you sell these already? I bought them off of the Chevy app but fedex messed up everything. I bought weather tech at O’Reilly auto parts for temporary fix and ordered some off Amazon hoping they fit like they say they will. If anything I would like to buy them if all else fails n you don’t get rid of them before hand
Nope, I still have them, just let me know.
 
Back
Top