What's new

Just picked up my '21 TB two days ago.

emozoo

Reaction score
Hello all-

2021, 11.5k miles, 6.2L

Just traded in my M3 for this beast, already hauled 2 loads of rock with it. Very different than the M3, but what a great drive.

Everything was from the previous owner...I think its a 6" lift, I measured next to my dad's TB and it was a noticeably higher.

My grass is shot, zoysia in NY was a terrible idea! ha! Its getting ripped out soon.

2-DSC_0439.jpg
3-DSC_0440.jpg
5-DSC_0442.jpg
1-DSC_0438.jpg
6-DSC_0443.jpg

Congrats on the TB, it’s a great looking truck. I’m also curious about the M3. Which chassis code did you have? I sold my E46 M3 a couple of years ago after 11-12 years of having it. I miss that car.

Congrats on the TB, it’s a great looking truck. I’m also curious about the M3. Which chassis code did you have? I sold my E46 M3 a couple of years ago after 11-12 years of having it. I miss that car.
ah you had a classic! I had an F80. I loved that car, I'm sad I got rid of it, but a truck is way more practical. MY F80 was seeing around 575 to the wheels with an E50 tune. It was my daily, put over 47k on it and never a hiccup. I thought I would have less attention with the truck.... I was wrong! haha

^ Nice Tii! I’m surprised how many of us with Trail Bosses are also into bimmers. I’ve never had the pleasure of driving the F or G80 chassis. The power those things can make is crazy with FI. I loved to wind out the S54 in my E46. That rasp was music to my ears 😎

Hello all-

2021, 11.5k miles, 6.2L

Just traded in my M3 for this beast, already hauled 2 loads of rock with it. Very different than the M3, but what a great drive.

Everything was from the previous owner...I think its a 6" lift, I measured next to my dad's TB and it was a noticeably higher.

My grass is shot, zoysia in NY was a terrible idea! ha! Its getting ripped out soon.

View attachment 8349View attachment 8350View attachment 8351View attachment 8352View attachment 8353
Did not even know that zoysia can be grown in NY lol

Did not even know that zoysia can be grown in NY lol
I bought my house last July from a lady that is now 101. She kept up with the house until she was about 99 and had a stroke....her grass choice was questionable thats for sure haha!

I'd guess it is a total of a six inch lift. I have a BDS on mine and I have the true 6" lift. Can't beat the BDS!
1710177985729.png

Last edited:
^ Nice Tii! I’m surprised how many of us with Trail Bosses are also into bimmers. I’ve never had the pleasure of driving the F or G80 chassis. The power those things can make is crazy with FI. I loved to wind out the S54 in my E46. That rasp was music to my ears 😎
I love my F90!

I have been doing some research on this truck, here are the mods I found installed so far

35" Nitto grapplers
20" fuel rims
6" BDS lift
Chevy CAI
Chevy Rocker step boards

Whoever put this truck together spared no expense thats for sure.

I think it has an exhaust but I am still trying to figure it out.

My future mods:
Paint the exhaust tips satin black
Powder coat calipers the same color as the truck
maybe tint, but in NY its a hassle
LED fogs perhaps
I WISH there was an actual flash tune, none of this piggy back bullshit. Coming from my F80, this is disappointing.

Hello all-

2021, 11.5k miles, 6.2L

View attachment 8349View attachment 8350View attachment 8351View attachment 8352View attachment 8353
We have twins!

Attachments

• IMG_3866.jpg
    IMG_3866.jpg
    784.9 KB · Views: 10
Had the truck for a month....Put about 400 miles on it HA...I haven't even sat in it and messed around with the controls yet...

jeez sometimes life is a blur

Maybe this weekend Ill ceramic coat the wheels

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back