What's new

Leveling Kit and Running Boards

middlegatrailboss

Reaction score
New here and just recently got a black 2019 LT Trail Boss. Love the look, but I feel like a leveling kit, and better looking running boards would make a big difference. I’m looking for recommendations for running boards….I’ve also looked into the leveling kit a lot, and it seems the RL 1.75” leveling kit with the new control arms is the safest option. However as you all know it’s is much more expensive. So just wondering who has, and has not gone that route and is it worth it? Also has anyone tried a reverse level by just lowering the back? Thanks.

If you’re just looking to level the front /rear stance with no lift, just remove the blocks from the rear springs. Or install a shorter rear block.

New here and just recently got a black 2019 LT Trail Boss. Love the look, but I feel like a leveling kit, and better looking running boards would make a big difference. I’m looking for recommendations for running boards….I’ve also looked into the leveling kit a lot, and it seems the RL 1.75” leveling kit with the new control arms is the safest option. However as you all know it’s is much more expensive. So just wondering who has, and has not gone that route and is it worth it? Also has anyone tried a reverse level by just lowering the back? Thanks.
I installed a Ready Left 1.75” leveling kit and love it. I have 305/65R18 and had to install 1/4” spacers

Pics post level

Attachments

• 0CEF1AFE-DF93-4F29-88CC-4F9C3350A086.jpeg
    0CEF1AFE-DF93-4F29-88CC-4F9C3350A086.jpeg
    483.5 KB · Views: 134
Haven’t got to a leveling kit yet, but I will be going with the Readylift and Bilstein shocks. As for running boards/side steps, I have the Rough Country. Good price, easy install and look good IMO. Look similar to GM’s but not as bulky

19 TB custom. I did a 1.5" RC leveling(front) without UCA replacement. I am running 35x12.5x20 Cooper Discoverer AT3 xlt. only trimmed front flaps. It had the Silverado running boards (not sure brand, chevy?)

Got the RL 1.75” leveling kit installed and it looks great. Really makes a big difference in the way the truck sits. Getting 285/65R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers put on tomorrow. Going to stick with the stock running boards for now.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back