MPG fuel Managment Advice

CalderaOrbital

New member
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
3
Media
2
Reaction score
2
Location
CA
Current Ride
2026 Silverado 1500 Custom TrailBoss
Hi All, new TB with only 88 miles. I’ve been able to get it over 20mpg on the highway, but my mix is averaging around 13. What tips and advice should I know? Also how much does the Auto Stop actually save in fuel?
Thanks!
 
Hi All, new TB with only 88 miles. I’ve been able to get it over 20mpg on the highway, but my mix is averaging around 13. What tips and advice should I know? Also how much does the Auto Stop actually save in fuel?
Thanks!
I have a 6.2 TB and fuel consumption is same as yours. I do not drive like a stole it. Tried both sport and conventional 2WD modes. Installed a CAI and low-restriction exhaust. 13 around town is the best I can do.
 
Back
Top