What's new

New Member, New truck

maybee86

Reaction score
Hey everyone just thought I’d introduce myself before spending any more time reading through all the nice upgrades you’ve all made to your trucks. I just took home ‘24 white trailboss LT, 5.3, added the dark appearance pkg. glad to have found a place with people that have a lot of knowledge on my new truck!

Attachments

• IMG_3553.jpeg
    IMG_3553.jpeg
    249.5 KB · Views: 41
Hey everyone just thought I’d introduce myself before spending any more time reading through all the nice upgrades you’ve all made to your trucks. I just took home ‘24 white trailboss LT, 5.3, added the dark appearance pkg. glad to have found a place with people that have a lot of knowledge on my new truck!
Welcome. Nice looking ride 👍🏻

Welcome! You may like us now, but after we've convinced you to drain your wallet on mods you might be singing a different tune, lol. After a few beers and an install party you'll forgive us and we'll start the toxic cycle all over again.

Welcome! You may like us now, but after we've convinced you to drain your wallet on mods you might be singing a different tune, lol. After a few beers and an install party you'll forgive us and we'll start the toxic cycle all over again.
I’ll try to pace myself, thanks for the welcome!

Most Reactions

Back