What's new

New Trail boss on the way....

I guess I will have to call the dealership to find out if mine has it. Mine is a 2021 model bought 3 weeks ago. The window build sticker shows to have AFM.
I’m sure yours has AFM, I bet it will take months before on the no AFM trucks hit lots, plus I read that it will show on the window sticker along with a $50 discount because of AFM delete.

Honestly you're better off without it so I wouldn't worry about it. All AFM systems aren't good the engine life

Thus the reason for wanting to know 100% if I have it or not. If I do I want to order the Range AFM Disabler
Oh I didn't know if you were a AFM supporter. I despise it. If you got the 10spd trans you'll need the Range Pulsar to disable it, the regular one won't do it on 10spds.

Does this plug into the OBD port? Can you get it on Amazon?
Yes it plugs in to the OBD port. However I just spoke with Range and the AFM Disabler is not compatible with the 2021 models yet. It will be late this year/early next year. The only option for the 2021 at the moment is the Pulsar LT which is double the price but has a lot more features.

Most Reactions

Back