What's new

Newbie From Indiana Saying Hello

21trailboss

Reaction score
Hello everyone! First post and excited to be here. I have been reading and poking around for a couple of days and love the site. I have owned and own many GM vehicles. My last truck was a 13 Silverado 1500 Z71. I recently purchased a new 2021 LT Trail Boss with the 6.2....love the truck. Ran across this site a few days ago and decided to join the family. Looking forward to learning and sharing!

Welcome. How do you like the 6.2? I considered the 6.2, but was concerned about having to run premium fuel in the daily driver.

Welcome. How do you like the 6.2? I considered the 6.2, but was concerned about having to run premium fuel in the daily driver.

Thank you! I love the 6.2 no doubt. My 13 was a 5.3 and night nd day difference. To be honest I didn't know anything about needing to run premium fuel until well after I bought it. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't have changed my mind though....it has great power.

I traded my 14 with a 5.3. The 10 speed make this one way more fun to drive.

Welcome! I have a 2021 TB with the 6.2, I absolutely love this truck. I volunteer to run errands for the wife just so I can drive and show it off.

Welcome! I have a 2021 TB with the 6.2, I absolutely love this truck. I volunteer to run errands for the wife just so I can drive and show it off.

haha, that's how you know it's an awesome vehicle!

Most Reactions

Back