PIT6545 - Android Auto / Apple Car Play

Interesting, it seems there is a slew of issues with the reliability of the tech in these trucks. I haven't had too much issue with not being able to reply to texts using voice. OCCASIONALLY, I'll get the "there was a problem" message, but I'd say less than 10% of the time (and seemingly when my replies are wordy). Maybe give turning off the quick startup a try? Have you done the soft reset (holding in the "end call" button on your steering wheel for 10 seconds until the screen reboots)? I'll also add that switching to Google Gemini has been a much more pleasant and useful experience for me. I was hesitant, but I have found Gemini to be quite a bit more helpful and reliable than Google Assistant.
How did you switch to Gemini? Do you mean your phone or the truck?
 

Latest Discussions...

Back
Top