What's new

Possible to add auto dimming mirror?

Thank you so much! I’m going from a 2015 Denali and wondering why a lot of things I thought were no brainers are missing. 🤣🤣
My 2003 Envoy along with a 2007 Trailblazer had auto dimming, I just don't get it. My TB is a 2019 so there were no supply issues at that time so it's beyond me? I do a lot of traveling from time to time leaving at 5:30am, so it was top priority for me to get this. BTW, I paid something like $59 for the mirror on ebay. If you do go that route, just be sure to get one with free returns just in case. If you are looking for something that really makes a difference, get the roarpedal throttle controller ($159), it makes a HUGE difference in throttle response. Depending on the setting, it goes from mild to wild. Any setting from about 1/2 way up makes it feel more responsive than the 6.2. And get the bluetooth version so you can control it with your phone. Hooks up in about 1 minute, unplug the connector above the gas pedal, plug this in and go for it. One thing they fail to mention, never change the setting while driving, only when sitting still in park. Changing it while moving throws up the check engine light and it switches to reduced power. It can be reset with a scanner, but still a hassle to do so.

Most Reactions

Back