What's new

Recommended Tonneau Cover 2019 Trail Boss

Thanks! It took exactly 5 weeks. It shipped a few days before the estimated ship date they gave me when I ordered. I did choose smooth vs the diamond plate. It is textured like a spray in bed liner; just doesn’t have the diamond plate pattern. I just felt the cleats made it look aggressive enough. I’m very happy with the way it looks!
Thanks for the info. Plan on ordering tonight.

After researching this to death, I ended up choosing the Diamondback HD for my 2024 Trail Boss. I liked the look, security, and reviews of keeping the rain out. I just installed it yesterday and love the way it looks!
That cover looks awesome.
If you don't mind, what did you pay for that? I have been thinking about the getting the hard, folding cover from GM.

That cover looks awesome.
If you don't mind, what did you pay for that? I have been thinking about the getting the hard, folding cover from GM.
I don’t mind. It was more expensive than most options out there. I purchased the Diamondback HD which was $2299. It has the most weight bearing capacity and is really well made. But there are less expensive options that look similar.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back