Seat covers?

El mero mero

New member
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
6
Media
1
Reaction score
4
Location
2145 w American ave oracle az 85623
Current Ride
2024 Chevy Silverado LT Trail Boss
What have you guys been using to cover your seats both front and back? I went on the app thru Chevy to order but fed ex messed everything up and I’m getting refunded. Anyways I would like to know if there are any good fits you can find off Amazon that fully cover and fit the TB
 
What have you guys been using to cover your seats both front and back? I went on the app thru Chevy to order but fed ex messed everything up and I’m getting refunded. Anyways I would like to know if there are any good fits you can find off Amazon that fully cover and fit the TB
I have one of their full rearseat, hard bottom, seat cover/hammock for my dogs.

 
Damn. Good looking out. This is really good
I really like it. Fits good, easy to install, etc.
one pup doesn't do car rides well and pukes all the time. I've just take it out, hosed it off and good to go.
 
Back
Top