What's new

Tire Size with Rough Country 1.5 Level Kit

UCA’s are recommended any time you level a Trailboss or AT4 above stock. Those packages pretty much max out the stock UCA ball joint angles. I went Readylift. Years ago I did a 2” Rough Country lift on a Rubicon Unlimited…it absolutely sucked. Ride was terrible. Ended up taking it off and going with Pro Comp springs and Rubicon Express shocks. Night and day difference. I learned that I will never purchase anything RC again. To each his own but cheaper isn’t always better.

I have the RC 1.5 leveling kit also their upper control arms with 295/70/18 Wildpeaks. Had no rubbing but added 1.25 spacers then got rubbing deleted the mud flaps added the switch mud flap delete kit a small amount of rubbing at full crank. I may change to coil overs just trying to figure with ones I can adjust to

I have the RC 1.5 leveling kit also their upper control arms with 295/70/18 Wildpeaks. Had no rubbing but added 1.25 spacers then got rubbing deleted the mud flaps added the switch mud flap delete kit a small amount of rubbing at full crank. I may change to coil overs just

Would you recommend getting the UCAs from ROUGH COUNTRY along with the 1.5 leveling kit? Or just run with the 1.5 leveling kit?
I have seen some recommend new UCAs and others not a big deal if you're not running off road a lot. My local dealer (chevy) did the RC 1.5" leveling and made no recommendation for UCAs. I am running 35x12.5x20 coopers. I do get some rub on the front flaps after 2/3 trimming at full turn (still mounted by the 3 original screws). I prefer the look I ended up with vs the stock tires/wheels. 19 TB Custom blacked out.

I have the RC 1.5 leveling kit also their upper control arms with 295/70/18 Wildpeaks. Had no rubbing but added 1.25 spacers then got rubbing deleted the mud flaps added the switch mud flap delete kit a small amount of rubbing at full crank. I may change to coil overs just trying to figure with ones I can adjust to
Set,
You have the RC 1.5 Leveling Kit and UCA Part numbers 1321 & 29501, correct? I also have the Falken Wildpeak 295/79 R18. Did you have any rub without spacers. I currently have rub without the Leveling kit and UCA replacement. Also, what spacers did you purchase? Do you have any ride issues?

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back