What's new

What did you do to your Trailboss today? 🛠️

My latest mods. AVS Light Shield and American Flag tailgate lettering. Retractable Tonneau cover coming soon
I have heard that at high speeds that AVS shield rattled on the hood! Is that true? I drive the highway daily and have been hesitant to purchase but I love that shield

Anyone have a Rough Country cover? I'm specifically looking at the low profile hard folding and the retractable. Leaning towards the folding. Wondering how the quality is and if it keeps water out.

Installed the BDS 6” lift w/ 2.5 Fox coil overs and Black Rhino Arsenal 18x9.5 -18 offset yesterday. Crappy pic as it’s raining, but still looks bad ass.

A5B970B8-7D13-4D59-A1C1-CB7F71D69F47.jpeg

Installed the BDS 6” lift w/ 2.5 Fox coil overs and Black Rhino Arsenal 18x9.5 -18 offset yesterday. Crappy pic as it’s raining, but still looks bad ass.

View attachment 3939
I'd love to see a pic hooked up to your trailer. I've avoided lifting because I don't want to mess with my towing dynamics. How does your lift change the towing for you?

I'd love to see a pic hooked up to your trailer. I've avoided lifting because I don't want to mess with my towing dynamics. How does your lift change the towing for you?

I haven’t towed with it yet, but I feel confident that it will without issue.

I haven’t towed with it yet, but I feel confident that it will without issue.
I'd definitely be interested to hear if it feels a bit more squirrelly on the highway. Your RV is similar to mine, we just opted to not get the slide outs, so hopefully towing doesn't change much for you. I'd love to lift a bit on my TB.

I'm guessing it will be fine towing. I tow my 18' dual axle enclosed trailer all over. The drop hitch is set and when attached the air bags automatically fill to keep the truck a 0 degrees azimuth. Never an issue.

All the ceramic coats around here were over $1,000. Found a guy that uses undrdog pro. He washed, decontaminated, polished/paint corrected, and did 2 coats of undrdog pro including the windows for $650. Turned out really nice.

Attachments

• 20220915_093406.jpg
    20220915_093406.jpg
    557.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 20220915_093354.jpg
    20220915_093354.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 106
Townhooks
Looks good. Note: The Trail Boss is the only Silverado trim that comes with the red hooks, others get black. Some of us have removed the Trail Boss stickers. If you see a Silverado you think is a Trail Boss but no TB logos look at the hooks. If they are red it is one. Unless of course the guy did his own mod.

Just finished installing my 2" SST lift. Looks almost perfect. By almost perfect, I mean it needs rims and tires.

Attachments

• 20220917_161044.jpg
    20220917_161044.jpg
    558.5 KB · Views: 157

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back