What's new

6.2 Trail Boss is also a Road Boss!

clstark7

Reaction score
Thought you all might enjoy watching a 6.2 Trail Boss finish what a brand new, still unlicensed, 2500 Ram Cummins started :ROFLMAO:. Watch to the end! He was a good sport about it, at least lol.

1. 6.2L engine
  2. K&N cold air intake
  3. Magnaflow cat-back exhaust (deleted the muffler afterwards)
  4. Tuned by Superchips tuner

The speed limiter adjust is key in those situations! I enjoy running off and leaving folks in the dust.

I wish it didn't cost $500+ to do so! Mine tops out at 112mph. I've heard some people say it stops at 98mph.

The speed limiter adjust is key in those situations! I enjoy running off and leaving folks in the dust.
Absolutely! The tuner takes care of that as well. I had mine going about 140 mph once. It could have gone faster but I wasn't too comfortable with how it was vibrating lol.

I wish it didn't cost $500+ to do so! Mine tops out at 112mph. I've heard some people say it stops at 98mph.
Yes mine stopped right at 100 before the tuner. Which is interesting because my wife's 2021 Tahoe also tops out around 112 or 120. Weird that her heavier tank has a higher speed limiter lol.

It all goes by what size tire and rating on top speed limiter and vehicles… 18 was 98 and 20 is 114.. Very easy to change to 140 with the Pulsar.

Absolutely! The tuner takes care of that as well. I had mine going about 140 mph once. It could have gone faster but I wasn't too comfortable with how it was vibrating lol.
You’re absolutely crazy😝

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back