What's new

Exhaust Tip Recommendations

BossEric22

Reaction score
I’m in the market to replace the factory tips with split duals on each side! I saw a video of a guy who did it and it looked and sounded amazing. I can’t find the video! Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Picked these up on Amazon Exhaust Tip 2.50" Inlet 3.50" Outlet 9.50" long Dual Round Slant High Temperature Black Stainless Steel WDWDRS35095-250-BK-SS Wesdon Exhaust Tip. Took them to a local muffler shop and had them weld them on to new pipes when I had my exhaust done. (I removed the stock "tips" myself beforehand).
Do you have any pics post-install? I’ve taken the plunge on exhaust and I’m waiting for parts to ship. I went with the Wesdon 4” dual and I’m hoping like heck it fits the bumper cutout well enough to tuck right in. I’d love to see how the 3.5” fits.

Do you have any pics post-install? I’ve taken the plunge on exhaust and I’m waiting for parts to ship. I went with the Wesdon 4” dual and I’m hoping like heck it fits the bumper cutout well enough to tuck right in. I’d love to see how the 3.5” fits.
IMG_3136.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3139.jpeg
    IMG_3139.jpeg
    299.5 KB · Views: 18
No worries! Kind of wish I had gone with 4" after seeing Jmzvet's pictures, but I'm happy with what I've got.

Most Reactions

Back