What's new

Hello TB Owners!

DBuzz810

Reaction score
New member here. Currently on TB #2. This one is a '23 5.3 LT Dark Ash rolling stock right now. Love the performance of the TB offroad in the Michigan forests and on the ORV trails. Obsessed with hunting, fishing, hiking biking and pretty much everything outdoors. Thanks for having me.

Glad to hear you use your TB to fit your lifestyle. I do the same things. I am in backcountry all the time with mine. I run into Jeep and Razor guys that are surprised to see me in places they think only their rigs can go. They ask me "how did you get here in that thing?" The answer is simple, I drove it. I have had a lot of off road vehicles of many types. Why do I 4wheel a full size truck? Because it is the perfect vehicle for everything I do. Daily driver, work truck, family transport, RV tow vehicle, overlanding, and remote exploration. The Trail Boss is a very capable off road machine. I can do almost everything I did in my Jeeps. I am only limited by it's size once in a while. In todays off road world some guys think off roading just became a new thing because of side by sides and quads. I don't see trucks on the trails hardly at all. What they don't know is I grew up in a time before OHV buggies were invented. We all rolled in Jeeps, Blazers, and 4WD trucks. My TB is perfect for everything I do, on and off the road.
Steve

Most Reactions

Back