What's new

Husky rear wheel well guards

Dang, who would have thought of all things rear wheel well liners would divide the forum!? 🤔
I don't think it's the wheel well liner that's causing division, but the opinions stated why one is better than the other. I prefer facts over feelings, but when presenting facts I tend to hurt feelings even though that's not my intent. For that, I'm sorry.

SPRINGFIELD and FTW !!! :ROFLMAO:

Not really...🧑‍🍳
It depends. I have about 40 guns. I like the XDM Elite over some other brands. I have 2. I love my Sigs more though. I can't decide if I like my Springfields more or less than my FNs.

i have choices as well, all depends on the day...and how i am feeling.

Rugged liners fit well and make a world of difference on how the wheel wel l looks - see my profile pic - easy install - take yer time though to get it set in there right

Beretta APX full size -feels great in the hand…just sayin and a huge upgrade from the 92F if y’all know what I’m talking about….

The GM felt liners are fantastic. They are flexible, durable, and tone down the noise level A LOT. I dont know if its becuase they are felt vs plastic, but they quieted down my road noise levels considerably.

I've had the felt ones on the front and rear for approximately 125,000 miles and they still look new with no rips, tears, or wear marks, and I DO off road my truck in muddy and rocky terrain. I was VERY hesitant about the felt liners at first, but I went ahead and purchased them with my free GM rewards points when I bought the truck, and I will never go back to the plastic ones if I can help it, these are just too quiet, easy to install, easy to clean with a pressure washer, and durable. The only two aftermarket accessories that GM provides that are a better value than the competition are the felt wheel liners, and their aftermarket rubber floor liners similar to WeatherTech, but infinitely more durable and flexible.. They nailed it with those two.
Looking at the GM OEM liners. Do you know if they come with the attaching hardware or do you have to order for each liner?

GM 84507680​

GM 84507681​

Thanks,
Rick

looks like separate parts, only the accessories catalog has them as a set, and those would be aftermarket, and not felt

looking at 5-6$ for each piece of hardware also...clips 5$ ea., screws 6$ ea., and so one

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back