What's new

New Member- Need Help Evaluating Deal

Piersoma1

Reaction score
Hi! I’m new to the Trailboss group. I am looking to pull the trigger on a 2024 LT Duramax this weekend. I’m thankful for finding this group to help me through the process, and answer any questions I may have. This will be my 3rd Silverado, but first Trailboss. Have always preferred the look of Chevys. Thanks for having me! What are people seeing as far as discount under MSRP in April 2024? I’m being offered 5k below MSRP of $63,500, plus $500 healthcare worker rebate, none of which excludes me from qualifying for the 2.9% financing for 72 months. Seems pretty solid to me. Are others seeing similar offers? Is this as good as I can do? Thanks in advance!

I'd just do it. Sounds good to me and depending on location in the US I guess. If it is what you are looking for I'd do it!

Your offer is similar (but better) to what I went with when I purchased in early March, $4k under MSRP and 2.9%. I’m not a haggler and it was a highly optioned truck that matched a build order I submitted with another dealer in Nov. 23. GM had yet to accept the build order in February so I took the 4k and 2.9 and got my dream truck without waiting another God-knows how long.

A friend of mine just bought a ZR2 Bison for $5K off MSRP here in San Diego so that's probably the avg deal these days. Probably be better in 6 months but who knows.

A friend of mine just bought a ZR2 Bison for $5K off MSRP here in San Diego so that's probably the avg deal these days. Probably be better in 6 months but who knows.
I don't see that happening at Courtesy. Was it Kearny Mesa?

Actually it’s National City but it’s nasty there🤣

Great deal and baller rate.

I traded my '22 TB 2.7T for a loaded '23 Ram 5.7 Hemi at 4.91% for 72 months. I have an 840+ credit score and high income, but no one was offering 2.9%! My sticker was 67K and I put 30%* down. Not the best deal on a half-ton.

Last edited:
JUST tonight purchased a Trail Boss from Laura Chevrolet in Missouri. Total discount was $10,000 - $2500 in incentives from GM, $500 for healthcare professional, $7000 Laura discount. I couldn't find anyone who could beat that deal.

Called out on my very first post! OK - here's a few. I had a 300 mile commute from the dealer home and it rained much of the way so the truck is not cleaned up yet. Got it in the garage and spent the afternoon debadging the tailgate (Silverado and LT) and adding black tailgate letters. Then I installed the Rough Country rear fender liners (PERFECT fit). Took my wife and dog for a ride. Clean up will come soon.
IMG_0395.jpeg
IMG_0396.jpeg
IMG_0397.jpeg
IMG_0398.jpeg
IMG_0399.jpeg

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back