What's new

Pulsar LT for $300

Meade42

Reaction score
I just removed my Pulsar LT from my 2020 Trailboss. I had to take into dealer for some service so I removed the pulsar. I’ve decided I won’t be installing it again so I was gonna see if anyone is interested. $300 shipped. I will provide tracking. And you can use PayPal g&s( you cover fees)

Attachments

• 8610BE1E-0868-43DC-A026-84556B82FE69.jpeg
    8610BE1E-0868-43DC-A026-84556B82FE69.jpeg
    293.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I can't stand my 6.2 without the pulsar. Man you should reconsider! If not guys this is a deal.

I can't stand my 6.2 without the pulsar. Man you should reconsider! If not guys this is a deal.
I’ve been looking to trade mine in and get something else. I had to take out for dealer to do some maintenance before trade in. Lol. But yes without the pulsar I’m not a fan either. If I keep truck I might try a diablosport. Or if pulsar don’t sell I’ll throw it back in.

Wanted to help you sell it by saying it's worth it and that's a good price. If I didn't have one already I would be buying it. Can't see having a GM without one. The month I didn't have one, was so annoying and nerve racking. I paid just under $500 when it was on sale , and it's worth every penny and more. And I don't drive fast and hard anymore

Wanted to help you sell it by saying it's worth it and that's a good price. If I didn't have one already I would be buying it. Can't see having a GM without one. The month I didn't have one, was so annoying and nerve racking. I paid just under $500 when it was on sale , and it's worth every penny and more. And I don't drive fast and hard anymore
I appreciate the help man!! It’s definitely a good price. I figured someone would have jumped on it by now. Oh well

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back