What's new

What did you do to your Trailboss today? šŸ› ļø

I've been getting ideas from folks on this forum for months and finally pulled the trigger on a few upgrades this weekend. Let me know what you think!

Ready Lift SST +2" Lift Kit
Bilstein 5100's all the way around
20x10 RC wheels (-24 offset) no spacers; cleared the control arms and calipers w/plenty of room to spare
35x12.5x20 Venom Power RT's
Thanks to the RC front bumper, no trimming on the front needed and just did the back fender tuck to clear the back side of the front fender. Full turn with no rubbing.
JLT Oil Catch can
S&B CAI
First off, beautiful truck. I have the Ready Lift 1.75 kit and just had Bilstein 5100's installed, but the truck runs horribly. I'm thinking they did something wrong when they installed them. What setting did you use when you installed your shocks (0, .55 or 1.1)?

First off, beautiful truck. I have the Ready Lift 1.75 kit and just had Bilstein 5100's installed, but the truck runs horribly. I'm thinking they did something wrong when they installed them. What setting did you use when you installed your shocks (0, .55 or 1.1)?
Same sentiment.

My Lasfit reverse and license plate bulbs showed up today. To all you folks that commented how utterly aggravating the license plate lights are to get to, you are absolutely right!

Attachments

• IMG_2310.jpeg
    IMG_2310.jpeg
    520.3 KB · Views: 36
Upgraded all four corners to Power Stop Z36 rotors and pads. The improvement in braking performance has been noticeable. While the brakes were being installed I had the shop install the Diode Dynamics license plate lights.

How many miles are most getting out of their OEM rotors / pads? I have 26K miles and the sensors show my pad life to be 76% front and 87% rear. I don't tow much and am pretty easy on my truck.

I have 26k on my ā€˜21 and my rear pad sensors said they ā€˜criticalā€™. I am typically on the shorter end of the life expectancy for pads as most of my miles are on very hilly country roads, but these went shockingly fast.

I installed a cheap rack to haul kayaks and a set of Weather Tech window shades. I'll be painting the rack black of course.

Upgraded to Bilstein 5100's all around, keeping my ReadyLift 1.75" leveling kit in place. Rides so much better than stock. Also installed a Ronin Factory 5-inch antenna. Debating on whether or not to plasti-dip my chrome emblems...

How many miles are most getting out of their OEM rotors / pads? I have 26K miles and the sensors show my pad life to be 76% front and 87% rear. I don't tow much and am pretty easy on my truck.
40,000 miles on my 2019 Custom. Brakes show 73% front and 84% rear and that matches up with what I see with the wheels off. First 25K miles were hard braking mountain road driving, last 15K miles mostly freeway. No towing... šŸ¤™

I'm going on 50K miles on mine and still in good shape.

Upgraded to Bilstein 5100's all around, keeping my ReadyLift 1.75" leveling kit in place. Rides so much better than stock. Also installed a Ronin Factory 5-inch antenna. Debating on whether or not to plasti-dip my chrome emblems...
Can't wait to put Bilseins on mine. One of my Ranchos was already replaced under warenty because it blew the seals and broke the shock mount :poop:šŸ˜

I replaced all of my chrome badges with Amazon black replacements. They seemed kind of cheap when I did it but 3 years later they are still good. What ever you do get the 3M tape remover that goes on a drill. Dealing with the adhesive is the hardest part.

Steve

Most Reactions

Back