What's new

Leveling Trail Boss

I run factory 18's so I can't answer your question. The RC UCA's are slightly bigger and beefier than factory. May decrease sidewall clearance slightly (1/4"?).

I run factory 18's so I can't answer your question. The RC UCA's are slightly bigger and beefier than factory. May decrease sidewall clearance slightly (1/4"?).
Okay great. Thank you! I think I might go with the 2“ RC spacers to be safe. Hopefully with the level and spacers I’ll be close to being able to put 35s on but we will see lol. I plan on putting the level kit on myself. I have done several other mechanic work but never a level kit. I just need to take it for an alignment after it’s on correct?

Okay great. Thank you! I think I might go with the 2“ RC spacers to be safe. Hopefully with the level and spacers I’ll be close to being able to put 35s on but we will see lol. I plan on putting the level kit on myself. I have done several other mechanic work but never a level kit. I just need to take it for an alignment after it’s on correct?
Yes correct.

There is a kit from motofab especially for tail boss.

19-21 Chevy Trail Boss GMC AT4 2" Front Leveling Lift Kit Silverado / Sierra 1500​

Had anyone heard of this one ? Is it any good ? Thanks

There is a kit from motofab especially for tail boss.

19-21 Chevy Trail Boss GMC AT4 2" Front Leveling Lift Kit Silverado / Sierra 1500​

Had anyone heard of this one ? Is it any good ? Thanks
No I have not heard about it. Mostly only hear about RC and Readylift for leveling.

They are probably all similar.
I have the Ready Lift. The UCA is larger at the top than the stock aluminum UCA.
It was about 1/4in from the tire before I installed 1.75 spacers which I highly recommend.

ReadyLift with 295 75 18 before wheel spacer. Its now 1.75in further away from the tire. Looks a lot better too.

Attachments

• 79764C22-8DE9-4CC6-AC84-785FFD692345.jpeg
    79764C22-8DE9-4CC6-AC84-785FFD692345.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 189
The RC did come slightly closer to the tire, maybe 1/4". I run 295 tires, so I was close to sidewall anyway. I added spacers and problem solved and like the stance much better
What Spacers did you go with on your truck and did you do 1.5 inch spacers?

ReadyLift sells 6mm (1/4in) hub centric spacers for $100 pair. I’m sure you can find cheaper ones though.

ReadyLift sells 6mm (1/4in) hub centric spacers for $100 pair. I’m sure you can find cheaper ones though.
Thank you, I just went ahead and bit the bullet and purchased the Bora 1.5" spacers.

I have the RC 1.5" leveling kit and UCA coming this week and Bora spacers looking to be around the end of the month.

I figure ill have them try without the spacers to see how close I am then resell the Bora's if they arent needed or just tossing them on anyway. I need to find a good post to do the mud flap and wheel well mod to make room for the soon to be rubbing haha.

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back