What's new

Trail Boss 35” wheels leveled needed

Alchemy 1

Reaction score
IMG_1742.jpeg

I second posting your set up info.
Year, lift type and brand, wheel & tire specs.

I’d love to do this. I’m a bit gunshy right now. I lifted and added bigger tires to my ‘22 Colorado and caught a bunch of grief when I went to trade it in on my ‘23 TB.
Now the dealer says they can’t sell it because the factory warranty is voided. Not sure why he says that, but whatever.

The 20” wheels my TB has just do not look right with such a short sidewall.

Dealerships are always trying to do that $hit with voiding warranties and I’m amazed at how few know/know of the Magnuson-Moss Act…to me it is usually a power play to allow for less on a trade, etc.

Dealerships are always trying to do that $hit with voiding warranties and I’m amazed at how few know/know of the Magnuson-Moss Act…to me it is usually a power play to allow for less on a trade, etc.
They gave me a very acceptable trade price and actually came down off the MSRP.
So, I don’t feel bad at all. They made the deal and I was happy with it. I plan on keeping this truck so adding front suspension components shouldn’t matter but just tired of dealer runarounds.
I’m aware of the MM act. You have to be with a Harley.

The OPs truck looks great.

I am trading in for a Zr2 next week. I actually don’t like the plastic fenders on it but oh well. Love this truck and I am coming from Porsche Lamborghini shit and this truck makes me much more happy. CarPlay highly recommend everyone. You can watch YouTube videos and Netflix while you drive.

It’s funny how the dealership deems 35-inch tires too heavy for a Silverado yet the new smaller sized Colorado Bison comes factory equipped with 35-inch tires.

ARSENAL / TEXTURED MATTE BLACK

F: 18x9.5 / +12 offset/ 6x139.7 / 112.1mm

R: 18x9.5 / +12 / 6x139.7 / 112.1mm

35 x 12.5 Ridge Grapplers 1/4” spacer
Thanks for that info. What have you done suspension wise?

Reactions: Baz
Same question here… photo looks like there might be a small level already. I would love to be able to run a true 35in tire without lifting these trucks any further.

I am trading in for a Zr2 next week. I actually don’t like the plastic fenders on it but oh well. Love this truck and I am coming from Porsche Lamborghini shit and this truck makes me much more happy. CarPlay highly recommend everyone. You can watch YouTube videos and Netflix while you drive.

Why? You have a nice truck you've put money into. Don't contribute to the ever-rising MSRPs of new vehicles by impulsively trading - remember you will feel the same about that new truck in a few months. It's only a new truck the day you pick it up at the dealer. Just keep what you have and spend the money you save on some mods or some other toys.

Besides, that ZR2 only has 33's so you'll just have to start the mod clock all over again.

Reactions: Baz

Most Reactions

Back