What's new

TRAIL BOSS Sticker

Has anyone considered removing the Trail Boss sticker off the truck bed? I know its a menial thing, just wondered what others thought.
Yup that thing is hoaky, took off the dealer emblem first next come the stickers and the custom plate. All black with nothing but the z71 emblem.

Has anyone considered removing the Trail Boss sticker off the truck bed? I know its a menial thing, just wondered what others thought.
I had mine removed at the last detail I had. They charged me like 30$ or something to do it. I much prefer it gone.

I bought mine de-badged and de-decal-ed (?). Which I like, but then I found the Trail Boss decal below. It's on the way. I'm going to put it on and see if I like it...

Attachments

• Even closer2.jpg
    Even closer2.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 67
I went with a red accents theme on my truck. I got this sticker from Decals.com and then had a local printing/vinyl shop scan it and make it this custom red. I love it way more than stock. I thought about just removing the sticker but I didn't want people to think I just have some lifted Silverado. I have a Trail Boss, dammit. Lol.

20220811_133113.jpg

There's TONS of options on ebay for pretty much whatever style you like. Stock in different colors, the style above and just TRAIL BOSS letters are a few of what I have seen. I love the stock color ones on my shadow gray truck so they're staying.

Most Reactions

Back