What did you do to your Trailboss today? 🛠️

They can unlock a 22+ ECU? Im interested
Definitely! Check out their site. Here is some info, but check out the site. https://www.hptuners.com/vehicles/gm-tuning/

17-23Silverado 6.6 Duramax (Diesel) (L5P) (2) 4
19Silverado 2500 6.04
19-22Silverado 1500 5.3, 6.2 (2) 6
2021.5Silverado 1500 5.3 (2) 6
20-22Silverado 1500 3.0 Duramax (Diesel) (Global A – LM2) (2) 6
22-22.5Silverado 1500 3.0 Duramax (Diesel) (Global B – LM2) (3)6
22-25Silverado 1500 3.0 Duramax (Diesel) (Global B – LZ0) (3)6
22.5-26Silverado 1500 5.3, 6.2 (3)8
23-24Silverado 1500 2.7 (L3B) (3)4
20-23Silverado 2500/3500 6.6 (L8T) (2) 6
24-26Silverado 2500/3500 6.6 (L8T) (3) 6
24-26Silverado 2500/3500 6.6 Duramax (Diesel) (Global B – L5P) (3) 8
19-23Silverado 4500/5500/6500 6.6 Duramax (Diesel) (L5D) (2) 4
24-26Silverado 4500/5500/6500 6.6 Duramax (Diesel) (L5D) (3) 8
 
Coordinated the transport of my brothers TB to Montana 🙌

Buying private sale between my brothers wife and the shitty credit union they went through has been a nightmare.

I just can’t wait to get it in my possession!
 
Put these on to stop the glare from the chrome. Before and after.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1943.webp
    IMG_1943.webp
    164.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1942.webp
    IMG_1942.webp
    233.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1944.webp
    IMG_1944.webp
    197.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1945.webp
    IMG_1945.webp
    260.2 KB · Views: 33
Put these on to stop the glare from the chrome. Before and after.
I like those... carbon fiber look! Can you give me the link where you purchased those?
 
I like those... carbon fiber look! Can you give me the link where you purchased those?

JeCar for Silverado Carbon Fiber Interior Center Console Dash Panel Trim Overlay for 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 Chevrolet Chevy Silverado.​

Amazon
 

JeCar for Silverado Carbon Fiber Interior Center Console Dash Panel Trim Overlay for 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 Chevrolet Chevy Silverado.​

Amazon
Thanks man!
 
Terrible photo but took delivery of my brothers 2023 TB 🙌
IMG_8887.webp

Didn’t realize how “low end” the Custom would be, but I’ll upgrade the interior slowly over time.

Needs tires ASAP…gonna try and do that this weekend, maybe. Going to 33’s, we really like the new Bridgestone Dueller Maverick AT so gonna go with those.

*edit: ordered the 33” Bridgestones and a Trackform MagSafe dash mount 👍 we’ve had one in our Gladiator for almost 2 years now and it’s been worry free so stoked for the newer MagSafe wireless design for this truck 😃
 
Last edited:
Replaced my old Gator EFX Tri-Fold with a new Diamondback Switchback over the weekend and Im loving it! Looks really great on my truck and is way more weatherproof than the old Gator. Had 40mph winds and severe thunderstorm roll through and when it passed, went and dropped the tailgate and dry inside! Solid build and easy to install.

Now just have to wait for the release switch I ordered to get here this week and once thats installed, ill be happy! For a moment!
 

Attachments

  • DB3.webp
    DB3.webp
    262.5 KB · Views: 18
  • DB2.webp
    DB2.webp
    242.9 KB · Views: 19
  • DB1.webp
    DB1.webp
    123.6 KB · Views: 23
Replaced my old Gator EFX Tri-Fold with a new Diamondback Switchback over the weekend and Im loving it! Looks really great on my truck and is way more weatherproof than the old Gator. Had 40mph winds and severe thunderstorm roll through and when it passed, went and dropped the tailgate and dry inside! Solid build and easy to install.

Now just have to wait for the release switch I ordered to get here this week and once thats installed, ill be happy! For a moment!
Very nice!
 
Not a fan of the tiny head unit, but don’t really wanna spend $1K+ on a tablet head unit..but I’ve got an oldish iPad laying around, so I bought a magnetic mount off Etsy and a Dual Electronics Bluetooth GPS to make that work 👍

Should be a fun project that surely will go off without a hitch, right? 🫠

Mainly want to use Waze and Apple Music but being able to have Netflix and such when I’m sitting waiting for the wife in a Target parking lot doesn’t sound too bad either lol

If it works out well, I’ll make a thread for it 😎
 
Mounted my new 33” Bridgestones! 🙌

So happy with these tires. So quiet, very smooth. Look good. Should last 50K miles 🤞

I got some goodies in today to mount up so might get to some of that tomorrow. Nothing crazy, just Tackform stuff 👌

*edit: I just realized that pic sucks for the tires 🤦‍♂️ I’ll take a better one tomorrow.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2129.webp
    IMG_2129.webp
    326 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2130.webp
    IMG_2130.webp
    297.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2132.webp
    IMG_2132.webp
    251.1 KB · Views: 22
Installed the other day but finally got around to taking a pic. Love Tackform’s products 👍

Got some wire clips off Etsy to keep the cable all tidy.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2135.webp
    IMG_2135.webp
    85.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2136.webp
    IMG_2136.webp
    196.9 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top