What did you do to your Trailboss today? 🛠️

So been a little while coming but got my 21TB back in April and have done several minor thing. LED Headlights and blinkers, underseat storage, drop in dry filter, dash cover, Gator SFX Tri-fold. BUT!!!! My favorite is my DIY Decked box. Finally finished minus drawer separators and organizing everything. Made from 3/4 plywood and flex sealed painted to seal it all up.
Now that is some mad skillsgoing on there! I wish I could make that.
 
Added:
KO3's
Wildtop Nomad
Ditch lights (to be installed)
4-piece skids (to be installed w/ Air dam removal)

Also intend to replace my crappy side rails with the GM rock sliders unless I come across something better.

R.I.P. fuel economy.
 

Attachments

  • 20260823_142647.webp
    20260823_142647.webp
    538.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 20260823_142625.webp
    20260823_142625.webp
    575.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 20261001_130010.webp
    20261001_130010.webp
    420.6 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top