What's new

2023 ordering information

Ya sounds like yours was accepted. I just ordered maybe a month and a half ago, so mine hasn't been yet which is why they think it's going to get pushed to 2024. Here's hoping no major changes, already have the zone leveling kit and a set wheel spacers next to me.
You may want to contact Zone Offroad about that leveling kit you have. They recently pulled it from the web site. There was mention of this on another thread. Not sure why it was pulled. Possibly making changes to it ?

You may want to contact Zone Offroad about that leveling kit you have. They recently pulled it from the web site. There was mention of this on another thread. Not sure why it was pulled. Possibly making changes to it ?
Same kit with a different part number you can still order if you call them. Guessing they don't have enough built yet to advertise on the website. They just changed the control arms from fabricated steel to cast steel.

Same kit with a different part number you can still order if you call them. Guessing they don't have enough built yet to advertise on the website. They just changed the control arms from fabricated steel to cast steel.
Oh that's good to know. Maybe it was you that mentioned it in the other thread. Do you know what the difference is between fabricated steel and cast steel ?

Confirmed today my order will now be rolled over to a MY 2024 which I'm fine with, I only just ordered the beginning of April and it seems like no real changes for the new year as well.

Confirmed today my order will now be rolled over to a MY 2024 which I'm fine with, I only just ordered the beginning of April and it seems like no real changes for the new year as well.
I ordered a 2023 back in December, I got a call on Thursday June 15th the sales manager said he had an Allocation for a 2024 LT Trailboss he wanted to go over my order to make sure everything was right.
when he hit submit it was accepted just waiting on a TPW. I think they start production for the 24s July 17th.. This is what he sent me. Orders for the 2024 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 can be made today.
The first dealer orders will be placed on 6/15/2024. Orders for the 2023 1500 will officially close on 6/1/2023
so, any order after that will be placed as a 2024 model.

Hope this information helps.

Last edited:
I ordered a 2023 back in December, I got a call on Thursday June 15th the sales manager said he had an Allocation for a 2024 LT Trailboss he wanted to go over my order to make sure everything was right.
when he hit submit it was accepted just waiting on a TPW. I think they start production for the 24s July 17th.. This is what he sent me. Orders for the 2024 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 can be made today.
The first dealer orders will be placed on 6/15/2024. Orders for the 2023 1500 will officially close on 6/1/2023
so, any order after that will be placed as a 2024 model.

Hope this information helps.

I won't go into too many details, but I have given up on the Trail Boss. 😢

2022 order I placed...resulted in no Trail Boss.
2023 order I placed...resulted in no Trail Boss + the color I ordered was discontinued. (...BTW, I had heard months ago that the Sand Dune color was discontinued - which my dealership denied at that time. My dealership didn't relay that info to me until 2 days ago!! It's amazing the info the dealership can get when I ask them to provide me with the order # so that I can check on it myself!!)
Anyway, 2 days ago, I was also told that I need to place order for 2024 - if there's another color I would like (...which there isn't).

I have a hunch that I have to be more upset with my dealership than with Chevy. But who knows?

SO... It's going to be the 2023 Nissan Titan Pro 4X in Baha Storm for me!! ...which I had my eye on anyway as I think it is a handsome truck.

Well my 2024 "has been produced". How long until it actually ships and arrives I have no idea so the wait continues (y)

Well my 2024 "has been produced". How long until it actually ships and arrives I have no idea so the wait continues (y)
Congratulations, My 2024 TrailBoss was produced on 8/10/23 . They said it's waiting to be picked up by transportation. The sales manager told me to call him Thursday he should be able to track it. My buddy took delivery of his 2023 2 months after it was built, April 17th he took delivery the week of June 18th.

Congratulations, My 2024 TrailBoss was produced on 8/10/23 . They said it's waiting to be picked up by transportation. The sales manager told me to call him Thursday he should be able to track it. My buddy took delivery of his 2023 2 months after it was built, April 17th he took delivery the week of June 18th.
@TIPOVER and @Trailbossman...
Happy for both of you!
After going through the 2022 disappointment and the 2023 disappointment where neither order resulted in my truck, I'm just a little bitter towards Chevy now. And to be honest, the bitterness is mostly directed to the dealership. And some to Chevy for discontinuing the Sand Dune Metallic.
Anyway, I'm happy with my Nissan Titan Pro 4X in Baja Storm. :)
And again, I'm happy that you both are getting your trucks!

Most Reactions

Back