• Speed Limiter Adjustment (82-140 MPH)
  • TPMS Adjustment (1-99 PSI)
  • Tire Size Correction (29” – 50.9”)
  • Axle Ratio (2.00 – 6.99)
  • Clear DTCs
  • Auto Start/Stop Disable
  • DFM Disable
  • Multiple Throttle Sensitivity Level
I was about to get the Auto start stop disabler but I think ima go with this for the other abilities it has. I just need to know if they ship to California yet.

SteelBoss6.2

Reaction score
  • Speed Limiter Adjustment (82-140 MPH)
  • TPMS Adjustment (1-99 PSI)
  • Tire Size Correction (29” – 50.9”)
  • Axle Ratio (2.00 – 6.99)
  • Clear DTCs
  • Auto Start/Stop Disable
  • DFM Disable
  • Multiple Throttle Sensitivity Level
I was about to get the Auto start stop disabler but I think ima go with this for the other abilities it has. I just need to know if they ship to California yet.
Nope they won't. Gotta love the over reached government of CA...I smuggled one in. I also had to smuggle the CAI in too. Ridiculous

beezer1519

Reaction score
Nope they won't. Gotta love the over reached government of CA...I smuggled one in. I also had to smuggle the CAI in too. Ridiculous
The GM CAI didn’t have a carb#? Could swear they do. Shit. Well hopefully Range gets their carb# soon.

Who doesn’t love more government? Lol such an easy life when we have dictators just ask... oh wait hahaha

SteelBoss6.2

Reaction score
The GM CAI didn’t have a carb#? Could swear they do. Shit. Well hopefully Range gets their carb# soon.

Who doesn’t love more government? Lol such an easy life when we have dictators just ask... oh wait hahaha
Yeah the GM CAI is legal but double the price and I dont as good as the one I got but. My brother in a free red state helped me get my paws on the Pulsar. Love it. Completely changes our trucks. The way it shouldve came from the factory!

vezePilot

Reaction score
" free red state " ... ain't that the truth. Almost sounds like from a science fiction movie ...
... like the one where Charlton Heston finds the ruined Statue of Liberty.

beezer1519

Reaction score
Not sure if other companies carry it yet. You can place it on back order on the website.

vtecluder617

Reaction score
Called Range today, they are out of stock on the Pulsar. Anyone know who might have them in stock?
Just bought one today from Cory at Premium Performance Products https://buyp3.com. He just got a huge shipment in stock. He is running a special discount on them too. Give him a call 440-201-9123 and he'll take care of you. Tell him Talal sent ya!

Turnerf2000

Reaction score
Curious what everyone is getting for gas mileage on their Trail Boss? I have the 4.3L V6 and only have 4,500 miles on it. I'm getting 15.6mpg. Don't know if this is typical or if it will continue to get a bit better with more miles under it's belt?
I got my 6.2L LT Trail Boss back on 2/1. I have been getting around 15 in town. Just got back from a 1,700 mile road trip from north GA to south Florida with a couple side trips down to the Keys. I averaged 16.9 on the initial 725 mile drive with speeds around 80 mph, actually got a little better doing the Keys trips due to speeds averaging 60 mph. Came home in heavier traffic in the 75 mph range. Finished the entire trip with 17.4 average. I have a bed cover that might have helped. Lesson is the 6.2 likes 70 mph much better than 80 mph!

jd111404

Reaction score
2021 6.2L 2025 miles witht the 20" wheels, 16.8mpg avg. 50/50 city/hwy driving. Highest was 20.8 but rare that ever happens, flat road cruise set at 65.

Most Reactions