What's new

Husky rear wheel well guards

Reaction score
When looking to purchase the Husky rear wheel well guards it states that they won’t fit on the TB. Can anyone verify that they’ve installed these on a TB? Can’t seem to find ones that confirm they fit on our trucks.

Attachments

• BAFA7845-E302-42A8-B7E5-5D8F6E03E6D7.jpeg
    BAFA7845-E302-42A8-B7E5-5D8F6E03E6D7.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 26
I do on my 23 TB.
Wasn’t impressed with the fit.
If you feel inside top of the wheel opening there’s a raised stamped section. The liners are not botched out for this and don’t sit well around the top.
They also have some memory from being molded and the push plugs they send with really didn’t have the strength to hold the liner in place. I’m hoping after being in place for awhile they will settle and confirm. I’ll replace a few of the push plugs in hopes they will sit tighter.

I do on my 23 TB.
Wasn’t impressed with the fit.
If you feel inside top of the wheel opening there’s a raised stamped section. The liners are not botched out for this and don’t sit well around the top.
They also have some memory from being molded and the push plugs they send with really didn’t have the strength to hold the liner in place. I’m hoping after being in place for awhile they will settle and confirm. I’ll replace a few of the push plugs in hopes they will sit tighter.
Thanks for the advice..just bought the Rough County ones, only $99. Hopefully they’re a proper fit.

Th

I see you have the LT, which comes with factory installed rear wheel well liners right? Are your rear liners the same felt material as what my Custom has up front?
Mine did not come with rear wheelhouse liners. Can’t remember which package includes them, maybe z71 off-road protection package? I did just purchase the OEM ones though, and yes, they are the same felt material as the front.

Attachments

• 80FC85BB-B213-47B9-9FAE-C870987B536D.jpeg
    80FC85BB-B213-47B9-9FAE-C870987B536D.jpeg
    387.1 KB · Views: 21
Mine did not come with rear wheelhouse liners. Can’t remember which package includes them, maybe z71 off-road protection package? I did just purchase the OEM ones though, and yes, they are the same felt material as the front.
Ah I gotcha..I thought all the LTs came standard with them. Just thought it was the minimalist mentality of our Customs that didn’t include them lol.

I have the Husky's on my 21 TB Custom and didn't have any issues with them fitting. Been on for almost 3 years now.

I have the Husky's on my 21 TB Custom and didn't have any issues with them fitting. Been on for almost 3 years now.
Wonder why some have said there’s fitment issues. And also, Husky states they fit the standard Silverados but doesn’t fit the TBs. Weird, cuz it’s the same truck sans the 2” lift.

Only thing I can think is they didn't test it so they wanted to give themselves an out.

these are the RC iircc, they COULD fit slightly better. i remember dodge starting this, those fit great back in the day. these do the job, but need tobe laid out in the hot sun for awhile. i really wish i could find PLASTIC FRONTS...i hate t
428688859_782643143885688_2562929813813831975_n.jpg
he fabric liners

I bought Husky's from another member in this group a while back. The fit was pretty good they might have been a little too long on the part that tucks against the body and mud flaps but overall it fit and looks so much better than having nothing there. I had a 2016 Z71 before my TB and it had those cloth liners front and rear and those things sucked to clean especially after some actual muddy trails.

The GM felt liners are fantastic. They are flexible, durable, and tone down the noise level A LOT. I dont know if its becuase they are felt vs plastic, but they quieted down my road noise levels considerably.

I've had the felt ones on the front and rear for approximately 125,000 miles and they still look new with no rips, tears, or wear marks, and I DO off road my truck in muddy and rocky terrain. I was VERY hesitant about the felt liners at first, but I went ahead and purchased them with my free GM rewards points when I bought the truck, and I will never go back to the plastic ones if I can help it, these are just too quiet, easy to install, easy to clean with a pressure washer, and durable. The only two aftermarket accessories that GM provides that are a better value than the competition are the felt wheel liners, and their aftermarket rubber floor liners similar to WeatherTech, but infinitely more durable and flexible.. They nailed it with those two.

My truck is a 2020 Z71 LT.

Mine came with felt liners in the front, but I had to purchase the liners for the rear. All it took for me to purchase the rear wheel well liners was having to clean the rear underbody of the truck after exactly one off road trip. They don't stop all of the mud and rocks, but they save me a lot of time cleaning :)

Most Reactions

Latest Discussions...

Back